My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India

Friday, September 29, 2006

Blank Noise Project: A cry over missing fucks

I noticed this ages back when some bitches were making noises about the Blank Noise Project in the blogosphere. I thought it was some kind of a fucky-leaky idea by some freaked out sluts who weren’t getting enough cocks. Forget the cocks, they seemed deprived of even the stares or passes, which in my opinion is very normal.

Unlike most other animals, we are on heat all the seasons. So it is quite natural for men (and of course women too) too seek sex or play the ‘attracting game’.

Some females are so fucking delusional about themselves that they start believing having a cunt is perhaps winning the biggest jackpot in this universe. The point is, the vagina is there for a purpose and nine hundred a ninety nine times out of a thousand a girl doesn’t want flowers. She just wants to get laid. Nothing wrong with that either, rather, it is absolutely in line with normal human behaviour.

If the so-called teasing is without any violence then I am all for it. Physical assault and stalking are two things I would never ever approve. Why?

a) You do not have any right to harm/hurt/violate another human being physically.
b) Stalking is symptomatic of psycho-criminal behaviour. It is proved, so no arguments here. PERIOD.

The self-proclaimed moralists should know that if I have a pair of eyes to see and you a pair of boobs to show, it is my birthright to have a closer look what is being displayed in full public. If you wear short skirts, there is no harm in making an extra effort to take a peek what’s under it. No, I won’t lift the skirt up to see. However, if she is taking the elevator and I am below her, I shall move my head to see what colour panty she is wearing.

Similarly, it is my birthright to start a conversation with any female whom I fancy upon whether it is in a private party or in a public place if there is an opportunity to do so. However, I shall in no way feel free to pester anyone from entering into a conversation with me. The female has all the rights to continue or politely refuse to go into a chat with me.

The brains behind the Blank Noise Project attention deprived cunts doing whatever they can to show how desirable they are and how dangerously they live every moment outside their homes. In the process, they are managing to grab some eyeballs.

The pictures of the gals in the blog reminded me of my ex-girlfriend. She used to look just like one of them, very common, very normal. She belonged to an ultra-conservative Marwari family. That didn’t reflect in her contemporary dressing though. She always used to be in western and casuals – the way the modern girl should be dressing.

I have immense respect for the girl. She was all innocent and never-been-kissed. She was the first girl I seriously fell in love with. I still love her more than anything else and wish that she comes back in my life. Wishful thinking, I know it is history now. Anyway, I am not discussing my love life here. The story is that it didn’t take me long to deflower her and we become great lovers for a long, long time till it abruptly ended without any reason last year.

What I learnt during my relationship with her is that girls who have a serious inferiority complex only think about sex as a taboo. It is only those girls who make issues out of non-issues like the females in the Blank Noise Project are making. Else, no matter whatever masks they wear of being innocent and sensitive to stares, remarks etc, deep inside they enjoy it. After all, why not? Getting a comment from the opposite sex is always ego boosting; great for the self-esteem. If you are a girl and get a comment on your boobs being highly gropable, you must know that your boobs are capable of turning a man on.

The bottom line is that given half a chance, a sexually developed female would easily agree to jump into the sack – family backgrounds, religious beliefs and social bindings notwithstanding. Of course, if she is a frigid and don’t get wet on stimulation then she would hit the streets crying eve-teasing.

If you are a guy and don't believe me then take a gal in your bedroom when no one is around to disturb you for a couple of hours and offer her flowers or a fuck, she will go for the fuck, or at least the suck.

Why? A good fuck gives you a great orgasm and a great orgasm is always better than flowers.

And a dick is always better than doing this to yourself, right gals? Next time get your friendly eve teaser to do this to you. He will go out of his way to find a nice place where you can do it. And, he will make you a very happy gal.


Don’t believe me still? Just try it. The Guru speaks the truth.

12 Comments:

Blogger hedonistic hobo said...

son being complimented on and being commented on are two different things. and to make a person feel uncomfortable without even touching them or stalking them is also an art unfortunately the preserve of the delhi male. the fact that you with your education have so grossly misconstrued women is disturbing and your articulation of the objective of the BNP only demonstrates a worrying lack of compassion and empathy. you sound hollow or like a roadside romeo who too abjectly lacks any conception of how hurtful and inappropriate his actions are. these are not women who're deprived or whatever else you accuse them to be. if they are derived it is of a space to breathe and feel freely in, as opposed to being constantly shackled by the presence of lascivious and discomfitting men. these are women who are seeking a safe and open space to express themsleves as women, and part of that identity subsumes its sexual element as well. however, in the current environment of insecurity it is understandable if a woman in delhi feels apprehensive even by the good guy who offers to buy her a drink because every instance of eve-teasing (and what a word to obviate the humiliation) erodes that faith we have in society and in men. your post here is distasteful, immature and i hope for your sake you did take the permission of the people whose very personal pictures you've posted here.
you're probably 17 or younger which is why you think that every man-woman relationship centers on sex. this might be a news flash to you but it is consievable that two adults spend an afternoon in a room having a conversation and that's it, with neither feeling the remorse of not 'utilizing' the opportunity to get laid. ask me i know, i live with my best male buddy.
in fact i'd actually engage in a debate with you if you were a. a good writer, b. managed to convey a point (which relates to the skill of good writing) and c. were not so prurient.
good luck with growing up.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Beau Peep said...

son being complimented on and being commented on are two different things.

Mom, there is a generation gap between you and me.

the fact that you with your education have so grossly misconstrued women is disturbing and your articulation of the objective of the BNP only demonstrates a worrying lack of compassion and empathy.

Oft-heard old feminist rant that now sounds like broken record.

you're probably 17 or younger which is why you think that every man-woman relationship centers on sex.

You are the mom, so you should know my age. :-)

this might be a news flash to you but it is consievable that two adults spend an afternoon in a room having a conversation and that's it, with neither feeling the remorse of not 'utilizing' the opportunity to get laid. ask me i know, i live with my best male buddy.

Probably the dryness after menopause is the main reason. I can understand the pain of penetration. In any case, you would know better because it is not the blacksmith, but only the horse with reins in his mouth can describe you the taste of steel.

On other thoughts can your live-in buddy get it up? If you say yes, you probably discuss cocks and pussies and then I shall have no reasons to believe you.

in fact i'd actually engage in a debate with you if you were a. a good writer, b. managed to convey a point (which relates to the skill of good writing) and c. were not so prurient.

a. Best of luck for the Booker next year and the Noble in a few years to come. I don't aspire for such 'heavy' stuff. My English is good enough for the commoner to comprehend.

b. That's an excuse to run away. I forgive you.

c. prurient? You are so presumptuous mom. Do you suffer from premature articulation? :-P

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's Nobel. yeah, write better, will read.

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont agree with the things you say. There are enough attractive women in my life and I dont feel the need to attempt to fuck all of them. And if I can say that as a guy, I am sure women feel the same way.
I have complimented a woman on her body but in so many words, not telling her sh e has gropable boobs.
Lastly, getting it up has never been a problem.

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Passing audible lewd comments is NOT allowable. Guru, when you are roaming around with your pretty-young-marwari and some guy comments about her extremely-gropable-boobs, how will YOU feel? The pretty-young-marwari may feel good that she has more hungry cocks lined up for her apart from Beaupeeps'. But how will you feel guru? I KNOW I will not feel good if I were the pretty-young-marwari's boyfriend, or brother, or some close relative. Finish, finish, finish. If you feel strongly about this issue and will like to discuss, please drop me a line at baransam at the rate of hotmail dot com, we will set up some time on yahoo/skype chat. Will greatly appreciate if you can delete the part after finish-cubed before posting this comment.

9:41 AM  
Blogger fivefeetzero said...

I could ask you if you've ever been at the receiving end of eve-teasing to really know what it's like but I'm sure that's an oft-repeated argument as well, so I'll leave it aside.
Instead, let me say this: I agree that female sexuality has been repressed for several centuries, and that women do, contrary to popular belief, have sexual needs. But from there on, there are several sentences that I, as a woman, have problems with.
'The point is, the vagina is there for a purpose and nine hundred a ninety nine times out of a thousand a girl doesn’t want flowers. She just wants to get laid.'
Yes, the vagina maybe there for, amongst other things, sexual satisfaction and reproduction, but NO, a woman does not just want sex. Especially not ALL THE TIME. and this is from a woman who is sexually liberated enough to unashamedly admit that she LIKES sex. ALOT. But there is a lot to be said for actually being attracted (physically and mentally) enough to man to WANT to have sex with him. Something you obviously don't seem to want to understand.
'If the so-called teasing is without any violence then I am all for it.'
What about eve-teasing that does not involve violence? What about having nasty things whispered into your ear when you're using public transport, or being constantly mentally undressed (regardless of what you're wearing)? What about not being able to wear sleeveless clothes in the summer, just because of the stares you're likely to receive? Surely those must count as an affront on one's personal freedom as well. Or are you assuming that women ENJOY that kind of attention as well? Brought up in a chauvinistic and parochial society, you believe that women are still male property, and that they should be thankful for any attention that they receive. In your testosterone driven aggression, you refuse to understand that women have the RIGHT to not be ogled at, the RIGHT to free movement without fear of being groped (which, I suppose according to you, does not qualify as violence) or spoken to in a derogatory manner.
'Similarly, it is my birthright to start a conversation with any female whom I fancy upon whether it is in a private party or in a public place if there is an opportunity to do so.'
Sure, talk away. But do you have the right to say offensive things to me? Is it your birthright to make vulgar remarks about the way I dress or look? I think not. And that, my friend, is eve-teasing.
'The brains behind the Blank Noise Project attention deprived cunts doing whatever they can to show how desirable they are and how dangerously they live every moment outside their homes.'
Again, the assumption is that women dress to turn YOU, or other men, on. That's giving you far too much credit, don't you think? How about I'm wearing shorts because it's too hot, or I'm going to play tennis? Or I'm wearing a tank-top because it's more comfortable. Never occurred to you before?
'If you are a guy and don't believe me then take a gal in your bedroom when no one is around to disturb you for a couple of hours and offer her flowers or a fuck, she will go for the fuck, or at least the suck.'
Your lack of respect for women, and over-inflated sense of self (and sexual prowess) is sickening, because it's based on the primary assumption that sex with all men, including yourself, is something that is immensely satisfying for every single women on this planet. What makes you believe that sex with you, or my neighbourhood mawali is really that enjoyable? Go ask the marwari ex-girlfriend why she left you. That hit where it hurts right? Good, I'm glad.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Beau Peep said...

fivefeetzero:

You are assuming things about me, seriously. However, the concept of BNP and the way the campaign is being carried out is disgusting to say the least. They are displaying pictures of men who started a conversation. They are crossing all limits by stereotyping men.

If there are eve teasers in the crowded public transport, there are street walkers too in the parks. In a city like Delhi, it is very hard to distinguish between a college gal and a call girl. They are everywhere - in the malls, in happening places, in shopping arcades - everywhere. And, they want to be 'approached'. Also, it is not always a male approaches a female. It happens the other way too. It happens all the time. So should I start a blog with their pictures and label them as sluts for the whole world to see? This is my main problem with BNP.

As far as my Marwari ex-GF is concerned, she never left me because of lack of sex or for that matter the excess of it. She didn't leave me for lack of my respect for the womankind. In fact, she never left me. We just found it convenient to part ways because a few things on her family's side were getting too hot for her to handle.

I may not be anything, but I am honest. To speak the truth, my failed relationship hurts. It hurts the other side too. But it was never to be and we have both reconciled to it.

I have made it abundantly clear in my post here that I am against phisical assault, psycho-criminal behaviour and impoliteness in speaking to a female. I fail to understand why this escaped your notice here.

Anyway, thank you very much for dropping by and commenting. If it wasn't for you, I might not have been able to clear a few things here.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Beau Peep said...

Sambaran:

'Hi, are you from Yelahanka' or 'I've seen you before' is NOT LEWD. The guy's pic is there in the BNP blog as if he was a criminal.

The females who are running the BNP campaign are a bunch of characterless cunts.

As far as my feeling are considered in the event of my GF being taunted, I would like to say that they won't do it in the presence of a male companion unless they are criminals or sexual predators. They are in a different class already - criminals or psychos.

Therefore, in that event, I would have certainly taken some action.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Buddy, I think perhaps some of the usages in this post and some paragraphs may piss many people off and they might not have noticed some of the very valid points you made. For those guys, lemme copy some part of your post below and let people discuss about it. :-)

From your post itself:

If the so-called teasing is without any violence then I am all for it. Physical assault and stalking are two things I would never ever approve. Why?

a) You do not have any right to harm/hurt/violate another human being physically.

b) Stalking is symptomatic of psycho-criminal behaviour. It is proved, so no arguments here. PERIOD.

The self-proclaimed moralists should know that if I have a pair of eyes to see and you a pair of boobs to show, it is my birthright to have a closer look what is being displayed in full public.

Similarly, it is my birthright to start a conversation with any female whom I fancy upon whether it is in a private party or in a public place if there is an opportunity to do so. However, I shall in no way feel free to pester anyone from entering into a conversation with me. The female has all the rights to continue or politely refuse to go into a chat with me.


BTW, where from you got these pics in your blog??? :-)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Maven said...

Very interesting series of pictures for this post! Quite provocative!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree!

The cunt who is not open to the idea of a guy asking her out for a coffee or even looking at her will end up one day parading in front of strangers, coffee in hand, saree pallu on head convincing them to marry her.

Agony cunts will neither have it this way nor that way.

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate those blank noise bitches. They are creating unncecessary noise. Sex is taboo in India though our number of fucks per minute are more than most of the nations, our population is the answer. Its a different story that number of sexual partners in life are at minimum in this country. What a fucking useless country and what these bitches are complaining about eve teasing. Woman here is to suck husband's dick and produce babies until her husband stops fucking her. Eve teasing, pressing a random girl's big reaviling tits, or looking into half naked tits is not crime. I would look to it as it gives pleasure, and girls know this so they wear those cloths. Why they call their cloths' HOT, it means they want to create sexual alertness in random males and may want to mate with them unknowingly. Female needs to understand why she is wearing those cloths, to reveal her assets or cover them as man takes situation as it comes. And finally, it the man who decides if sex will happen or not, female is passive partner and can not start sex by herself but has to wait for the man to start it, thats the natures rule. So my dear blanknoise friends, dont complain that people touched or groped your tits some time in life, if you tell by your cloth signs that press my tits then believe me some dare devil will do it sometime.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Personal Blogs by Indian Bloggers